Sold Campagnolo Gamma Electrox Strada wheelset on 105 Hubs

wired99

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi all,
Its been AGES since Ive been on here, it's good to be back! My riding over these last few years seems to have taken more of a modern path so I have a few bits to sell here that have just been lying in my loft deserving a better home.

First up a set of 32h Campagnolo Gamma Electrox Strada wheels laced to 7spd 105 hubs... (I didn't do it, It wasn't me...)

These are the 'bronze' ones, they are in lovely condition, loads of use left on the rims and spinning super smoothly. I bought these a few years back but Ive never even shoe'd them up.
Ive left the 7spd block on but you may want to change it.
Not sure exactly what they are worth, so how about £90... NOW £80 ..... £65.00
Pick up ideal but given the COVID I can send at buyers cost.... Im based in East Sussex.
If Im way out on price Im sure you will let me know :)

Pics here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/191662304 ... res/t0427D

Last edited:
Re:

Welcome back. Some of us are still here. Your price is way out and they’re not really worth the tenner I’m offering !!!!
I’ll pm you with an email for pics please. jm.

Hi all,
Its been AGES since Ive been on here, it's good to be back! My riding over these last few years seems to have taken more of a modern path so I have a few bits to sell here that have just been lying in my loft deserving a better home.

First up a set of 32h Campagnolo Gamma Electrox Strada wheels laced to 7spd 105 hubs... (I didn't do it, It wasn't me...)

These are the 'bronze' ones, they are in lovely condition, loads of use left on the rims and spinning super smoothly. I bought these a few years back but Ive never even shoe'd them up.
Ive left the 7spd block on but you may want to change it.
Not sure exactly what they are worth, so how about £90... NOW £80 £70.00
Pick up ideal but given the COVID I can send at buyers cost.... Im based in East Sussex.
If Im way out on price Im sure you will let me know :)

Pics here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/191662304 ... res/t0427D
Hi, I'm digging up an old thread i know but have you managed to sell those yet or are they still going?

A ridiculous 'where has the time gone' bump for these. I still have them, they need a home!! Pick up preferred!!

Back