Claud Butler frames all sold..

Re: Re:

M_Chavez":1tdhpzu0 said:
Thanks - let's see if I can get yet another frame past the Mrs.

FYI although the Italia is listed as being capable of taking 700c + guards, the Mistral (on the right) has about 10mm more clearance so may be better if you’re thinking of modern CX tyres.

Re: 531 butted Holdsworth/Claud Butler frames

Mistral now sold, Italia selling..

Bump to highlight the Classic TT.... it really is a beautiful frame, made for 700c wheels and modern allen bolt brake drillings....just at 22" its way too small for me :(

Not me, unfortunately. Bought 3 frames this month already (ok, ok, two of them are for kids) and my Mrs told me she'll leave me if I get another one. That would be a problem, as I'm not sure I'll be able to feed myself if she's gone.

M_Chavez":30ies09g said:
Not me, unfortunately. Bought 3 frames this month already (ok, ok, two of them are for kids) and my Mrs told me she'll leave me if I get another one. That would be a problem, as I'm not sure I'll be able to feed myself if she's gone.

I'm familiar with the problem! :facepalm:

In other news... the Italia has gone.... best get the next batch ready... :xmas-wink:

25.5" Majestic & 21" Cavalier added.... :|

Re: 531 Holdsworth/Claud Butler frames

1977 Claud Butler 23.5" Competitor added... :xmas-big-grin:

1977 Cavalier has sold...

1950 Claud Butler Avant Coureur

1979 Claud Butler Jubilee

Added to pg1

Re: The Best 25.5" Claud Butler Majestic, Beautifully presented.

Avant Coureur, Massed Start & '79 Jubilee now sold....

That just leaves one tall Miranda like Majestic sitting on the shelf....https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373358526652 Go on... there must be a tall chap out there somewhere who can find a good home for her? :xmas-big-grin:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back