Campanolo Vento wheels SOLD

Ian in Lancs

Retro Newbie
I have a set of Jan 1996 campag vento 700 HP wheels for sale (minus cassette). Hardly used. Anyone interested before they go on the bay?

8 speed freehub. Clinchers, 19mm wide (brake track) x 38mm deep.

I've been trying to price them so how about £150 the pair, complete with spoke spanner and campag tech leaflet. Original receipt.

Attachments

• IMG_5098.jpeg
    IMG_5098.jpeg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,409
  • IMG_5099.jpeg
    IMG_5099.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,409
Re: Campanolo Vento wheels

You need to put a price on your advert as per the forum rules for classified adverts.
Nice wheels though, I'm assuming clinchers? And a freehub for an 8 speed Campagnolo cassette rather than the later 9 speed freehub?

I've been trying to price them so how about £150 the pair, complete with spoke spanner and campag tech leaflet. Original receipt.

I am getting your messages. But It appears I can’t reply to messages until I’ve posted a bit more! I live In Lytham on the Fylde coast if that helps

Re: campagnolo vento wheels

Hi Ian,

I've been after those for quite some time. I'd like to reserve them pending more photos to see what condition they are in. On your 2 photos here the rims (particularly the rear wheel) look like stained or something and I'am assuming it's the light from the flash making them look like this.

I also cannot send pm's here hence could you email me on my personal address please? registerbm@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Bart

The wheels are not stained the flash has picked up the dust! I don’t vac much in the garage!

Latest posts

Back