SRAM Red 22 - whole groupset SOLD

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Modern, sorry... I'm replacing an entire SRAM Red 22 (11-speed) groupset. Top notch superlight stuff in mostly lovely, clean condition. All with pictures to come!

• SRAM Red Double Tap gear/brake levers (mechanical) - minor marks and a small cut to one of the hoods. £140
    SRAM Red Exogram GXP (2017) Compact 34/50 crankset, 175mm. Featherlight chainset, teeth in good nick, some rub on the cranks. £120
    SRAM Red Rear Derailleur (short cage, up to 28T) - great condition. £95
    SRAM Red Yaw Front Derailleur with chain catcher, braze-on - great condition. £28
    SRAM Red brakes - great condition, Swisstop pads possibly unused (or near new if not) £85
    Shimano Ultegra 11-28 R8000 cassette with KMC X11 black and silver chain - both in great condition, cassette has no burring at all to the teeth edges. Chain is clean and shiny. £25

All now sold, sorry

Re: SRAM Red 22 parts - whole groupset available

v interested in chainset.
can you pm or post pics - thanks

Thanks for the interest! I'm currently negotiating a sale of the whole groupset to be collected in person, which would save me a fair bit of hassle. Should be able to confirm at the weekend and if it doesn't all go then I'll add photos of everything.

I’d be interested in the full group If it falls through!

Back