Harry Hall 653 - Frame/Forks/Headset

MartinB123

Senior Retro Guru
Hi all,

Better pictures to follow in due course.

Regrettably this isn't getting any use and has been hung up for a year unridden so i've stripped it down and it's now for sale.

Approx 54cm from centre of seatpost to top of seat tube, lovely 653 chrome forks with Harry Hall's name/logo stamped on the fork crown. I had this built up with 9 speed Campag Chorus and was a joy to ride. The headset is a Shimano 600 and is in need of a regrease. 27.2mm seatpost.

Has some marks but no dents, deep scratches etc.

£150 - can post via Parcelforce for £15

Hey! Just seen your message re: that Lenton! I don't need the chainset now but you're still very welcome to those tyres FOC :)
In other news, this is really nice - the cable guides? Brazed underneath the tt? Not seen that.
cheers
Richard

richardshill":2vuvxxnj said:
Hey! Just seen your message re: that Lenton! I don't need the chainset now but you're still very welcome to those tyres FOC :)
In other news, this is really nice - the cable guides? Brazed underneath the tt? Not seen that.
cheers
Richard
Hey Richard, good to hear from you!

Yes, it's a lovely frame but its doing nothing and would like to pass to someone who can enjoy it properly! Had a bit of interest via PM but nothing material.

Re tyres, yes I need to grab them still. I'll fire you a PM when I am next over your way!

Back