51cm Dave Hinde deda HF frame with Carbon stays - £35!!!!!

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
Small Dave Hinde Deda HF frame (51cm top tube centre to centre, 52cm seat tube centre to top), with carbon seat stays.

It's previously been used as a winter bike so it's had bits of tape all over it, and clip on guards fitted too, so plenty of marks in the paint, although not bad enough to need a respray by a long way.

The previous owner took the Hinde decals off and put on the Dedaccai ones you can see.

It does have a small issue: the right hand cable guide on the downtube is broken and needs replacing - the previous owner had the left hand one replaced by Dave (they just pop-rivet on) so it won't be a problem to fix it if you take it to a good bike shop. It will include a seat clamp, a fully functioning pro-Lite headset, bottle cage and front mech clamp.

Seat tube is 31.6mm (I also have a shim to take it down to 27.2mm if that works better for you), BB is English threaded, headtube is 1 1/8th" straight.

With a bit of spit and polish, it will be lovely - it's super light.

I only want £50 for it - now only £40 - now £35! - collected from Cheshire - or for an extra £15, I'll ship it anywhere in the UK

Attachments

• IMG_4686.JPG
    IMG_4686.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 742
  • IMG_4687.JPG
    IMG_4687.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 742
  • IMG_4690.JPG
    IMG_4690.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 742
Back