Dura Ace 7700 9-speed Ti/alloy cassette, 12-27, 178g

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Shimano Dura Ace CS-7700 9-speed cassette in the sought-after and hard-to-find 'wide ratio' 12-27t model. Ultralight at exactly 178g on my digital scales. Condition-wise it is very good and fully functional. It's been fitted to a wheelset of mine that has been sitting in my garage unused for a few years now. It only had light, dry weather use before that point - a few of the teeth on a few of the sprockets in the middle of the cluster show the early signs of 'burring' if you look very closely, but there is no significant issue with wear. The edges of a few of the teeth are showing very minor corrosion to the outer finish from being stored in my dampish garage over the winters - not corrosion of the sprockets themselves since they are all titanium or alloy on this model, of course.

£45 posted in the UK (overseas at cost), PP gift or add the fees please

Attachments

• IMG_3565 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3565 (Custom).JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 931
  • IMG_3564 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3564 (Custom).JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 931
  • IMG_3561 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3561 (Custom).JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 931
  • IMG_3560 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3560 (Custom).JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 931
Re:

I realize your posting is fairly old, but wondering if the cassette is still available for sale.
thanks.

Realised this a bit late sorry, but I do actually have a spare Ultegra (6700) 12-27 in really nice condition that I could part with - for much less than the Dura Ace one, of course...

Thanks, I really want to hold out for the Dura Ace. I try not to be a weight weenie, but sometimes I can't help myself. Besides, is the 6700 a 10 speed or am I wrong?

Back