1990 Bridgestone Radac frame set

Rod_Saetan

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Sad to let this go but I have another so it seems greedy. @ 1989/1990 Bridgestone Radac hybrid frameset, the Radac frames were designed and built in collaboration with Grant Petersen of Bridgestone USA though this appears to be a Japan only model. Lugged top, down and seat tubes in aluminium, steel rear triangle is bolted at the top with the seat post bolt and bonded into the steel BB shell, the idea being you get the light weight of a mostly alu frame with the ride characteristics of a steel rear end and fork. I have owned another for about 5 years and put a lot of miles on it, they ride very well and are a really great city bike. Configured for a rear mech only, brakes are short drop but bolt on (not allen key fitting), British thread headset and BB, includes the original Sakae post in odd 25.8 size. Frame size is 54cm (TT).

Condition is, OK, not great but there are no dings bends, bad gouges or cracks, although it is 25 year old aluminium it is massively overbuilt, some rust coming through on the fork but original paint and decals. The rear cable routing is through the top tube and can be a real cow to replace so I've left the old outer in, BB cup and headset cups will be removed too.

Ub0g52W.jpg

dg25GGK.jpg

whp5qf3.jpg

5RAyEdv.jpg

hGJTxve.jpg

hYQDvMz.jpg

WmBfM7F.jpg

Frame, forks, seat post for £70 ONO - collected in Streatham Hill, or Oxford Circus. Can post at cost.

Back