Forks and brakes .Now offered elsewhere.thank you

half cog

Senior Retro Guru
Open to offers on brakes and forks.Only two stems left so thanks to those who bought.Will split brakes if required.If no further interest will probably put on e bay early next month. Thanks again
Regards
Peter
Hi
Clearing the shed of things I probably wont need ( not till they are gone that is )So a handfull of stems and a pair of road forks as follows. All include postage and percentage for pay pal goods
Stem1 90mm kalloy 142mm to min mark from top £10.00 SOLD
2 120mm Cinelli. 80mm from top to min insertion £18.00 SOLD
3 Nitto dynamic 11.120mm reach and 85 to min insertion from top This has been on the bike for about 50 miles so is virtually as new. One slight mark to quill side but really nothing to notice. It is 90 degree so will present with a slight rise depending on your head angle. Just too long for me. £24.00
4 Syncross road. Also 90 degree.120mm reach but no insertion marks All decals intact £24.00SOLD
5 HL probably Kalloy 95mm reach 80mm to min mark. £8.00 SOLD
All the above are 22.2
6 An old world steel 25.4 MTB stem . Near new and still has remains of a shop lable on the side £9.00

a pair of 531 road forks. These are off my Alan Shorter and are in excellent condition.The steerer is 185mm long. 31mm is threaded Dropouts are 100mm oln standard.Drop out centre to bed of crown race is 380mm. They take an allen key brake 47/57 drop shimano used £41.00 posted

A shimano 105 brake set. BR1055 medium drop calipers 47_57 with a pair of matching aero levers.The levers have the very minimum of marks and the hoods are in a1 condition. The front caliper is excellent and the only bad points are on the rear one. The pivot bolt chrome could be better and a large part of the slr sticker on the qr lever is missing. Having said that the springs and backs are totally rust free which is unusual .£49.00 posted.Pay pal friends if possible on these please.The cost of posting stuff is now getting a bit silly so looking to save if possible as and where I can

Attachments

• stems.JPG
    stems.JPG
    291.4 KB · Views: 844
  • stems reverse.JPG
    stems reverse.JPG
    273.6 KB · Views: 844
  • forks  side.JPG
    forks side.JPG
    265 KB · Views: 844
  • forks  front.JPG
    forks front.JPG