[BOTH SOLD] Ritchey forks

kiwideturin

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
For sale two steel Ritchey forks (one come from my Road Logic).
1" threaded (32 and 35mm) steerers, 185mm for the turquoise one (originally on a 57cm frame), 230mm for the metallic blue.
Numerous paint chips on the first one, could do with a respray, but still useable, the other one is in very good conditions, just a small chip at the top.
40 and 60 euros (out of shipping costs from France). Detailed pics on request.
Stickers are available by "gil_m", he done some for my Ritchey build :cool:

Edit: turquoise fork sold

Re: Ritchey forks

Does you by any chance have the logic frame that comes along with these... on the lookout for a 55/56 cm frameset

Yetidh9":27791cyt said:
Does you by any chance have the logic frame that comes along with these... on the lookout for a 55/56 cm frameset

I still have the frame, but not for sale, it has been resprayed and i'm on a slow build :oops:

17719720161108133016.jpg

lovely frame. Was it the same frame that has been around on retrobike as blue/white/red?

If you at some point consider selling let me know.... and PLEASE stick to the original fork for it too.... Would be a shame to nat have that option at some point.
I have unoriginal forks on my Klein Quantum, but keepting the old original one for someday...

Re:

No, the Team colored frame has sold, as it was a little too small for me (short head tube).
This one is a 58cm high, has the same top tube length and a longer head tube, it suit me better. I've change the original threaded fork by an other original unthreaded one.

Back