Nice box of bits - Brooks tools, etc - GONE/SWAPPED NOW!!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Everything in the pics for £15 posted

No splitting, not worth the hassle/cost of extra postage. Ahead converter is 1" to 1" by the looks, pressure gauge is Draper and has a valve remover that unscrews from the end. Clever.

I'm after a short cage road rear mech to use as a chain tensioner on a single speed, if you happen to have something suitable as a swap instead of cash....

Attachments

• P1110486.JPG
    P1110486.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 675
  • P1110485.JPG
    P1110485.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 675
  • P1110484.JPG
    P1110484.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 675
  • P1110483.JPG
    P1110483.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 675
  • P1110482.JPG
    P1110482.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 675
Re:

Up.

Would swap the lot for a decent road short cage rear mech. Needed as a chain tensioner, so it doesn't have to be 11 speed compatible!! :LOL:

Re: Nice box of bits - Brooks tools, etc - £15 or swap for RM

I'd be up for that. Will check the parts boxes this evening (have a Simplex {Valle} and a Tiagra I'm pretty certain) and send some snaps. Also have an actual chain tensioner (for a downhill build that never materialised) - that might work as well or better?
BTW, what size is the largest spanner?
cheers
Richard

Re:

Thanks Richard - a proper chain tensioner would indeed be preferable, if it mounts on the mech hanger, as opposed to the BB....?

Largest spanner appears to be 17mm one end, and 20mm the other. Strongly suspect though that this equates to something in imperial, rather than metric, but I have no decent way of measuring it other than putting a tape across it!!

Re: Nice box of bits - Brooks tools, etc - £15 or swap for RM

Evening, sorry, will take some pics first thing in the morning. Definitely have the Tiagra shortcage and pretty sure the tensioner fixes to the rear dropout (recalling how we started to set things up is a bit hazy). There any other bits you're looking for?
Spanner sizes is fine, sounds like an 11 and 13/16ths which are always useful.
Catch up tomorrow.
cheers
Richard

Re:

Cheers Richard, just PM me once you've the details, and we'll sort something out. It's for a MTB project, not road, but if you've a 26.6 seat post for it somewhere that could be useful too....?

There may be more spanners, I need to sort through things a bit if we get another wet weekend :D

Back