Steve Goff and stronglight chainset ALL SOLD NOW

half cog

Senior Retro Guru
Steve Goff low pro frame set in 653 Built by Goff for one of his sponsored riders back in 95 .Size is 52 cm from b/b centre to top of top tube( 61 cm to top of seat tube extension )Top tube is 54cm c/c.Bottom bracket on this is around 25mm higher than standard Horizontal top tube so could be ridden as a non low pro if the size fits.Chrome is excellent Just a few marks to the paintwork but nothing that would cause any concern.The headset is a smooth campag chorus.There is one very very tiny ding to one side of the top tube caused in storage ( its been in a back bedroom for several years awaiting my resolve to get fit and use it )I can send high res photo if anyone wants to see it but you need to get the light just right to pick it out as it is so small Happy to supply more high res photos if required.Looking for £150.00 plus whatever I am charged postage. Probably around £15 or you are wellcome to collect.Harrogate area of Yorkshire. Also stronglight chainset 50/34 .Done less than a hundred miles from new. 170mm cranks. All threads and tapers perfect. Some scratching to drive side crank just above decal otherwise excellent. £30.00 plus £5.00 postage.Pay pall gift or cheque or p/o or cash on collection.Frame would be sent out in a proper frame box with spreaders with plenty of packing
Peter

Attachments

• goff  right  side.JPG
    goff right side.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 691
  • goff  left  side.JPG
    goff left side.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 691
  • chainset  front.JPG
    chainset front.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 691
  • chainset  back.JPG
    chainset back.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 691
Re: Steve Goff and stronglight chainset FRAME NOW SOLD

Hi Peter
That will do me PM your pp addy and I will sort payment.
regards
Clive

Back