Ritchey Swiss Cross 2.0 Frameset 55cm - PRICE DROP - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

giraffeinbath

Dirt Disciple
This was a frame set bought on a whim that I don't really need, so rather than have it gather dust for an indefinite period I thought it better to pass it on and allow someone else the opportunity to put some miles on it and enjoy it.

The frame is a 55cm and is basically in as new condition, it has been built up and covered about 200 miles before I stripped it down to build it with a different group set but that never happened and it's been hanging around the house (for about 3 years now) as a frame ever since. It'll build into a great bike, with canti brakes and resplendent in red just as Swiss Cross's should be, both of these being the reason I took the plunge on the frame in the first place as the newer black disc model just doesn't share the heritage of the Swiss Cross's of old.

Notice the steerer is uncut, I was running a stack of spacers above the stem to get my position set up and never got around to cutting it down over the few weeks it was a complete bike. The seat post and stem were sourced separately (cost about £60-70 each as I recall) from the frame set but as they match the frame I'll include them with the sale.

I'm not desperate to sell it so no silly offers please, if it doesn't sell it can continue to hang around until I find myself compelled to build it but it seems a waste when someone could be enjoying it in the meantime.

Give me a shout with any questions, bike is located near Bath (BA15) and I'd like £650 for frame, seat post and stem as seen (*** PRICE DROP - READ DOWN THE THREAD *** ) which I think is a fair price for a grands worth of [practically unused] frame and £100+ of matching finishing kit.

I can arrange delivery through work to the mainland UK for a tenner or you're welcome to collect in person.

img_7885_w1250_zpsl8r4w16c.jpg

img_7887_w1250_zpsloi6rx2t.jpg

img_7888_w1250_zps8crmytj4.jpg

img_7889_w1250_zpsvwftwozd.jpg

img_7890_w1250_zps79e3tdkx.jpg

img_7891_w1250_zps6baly8cd.jpg

img_7892_w1250_zps6rlgt915.jpg

img_7893_w1250_zpsb9mpihrx.jpg

Re:

Hi there
Is this frameset still available? Looking at building up so also interested in any extra parts - especially wheels, what did you take off?

James

Re:

I replied to your pm a week ago with a couple of questions but not heard from you !

Steve

Re:

That is a seriously nice frameset! :cool: :cool:

Thank goodness it's too small

GLWS

Re:

Thanks for those who have sent pm's, all answered; and apologies for taking my eye off the thread, work and life got kinda busy for a while but I'm back in the room now!

Feel free to drop me a line with any questions,

G.

Re:

I've offered a deal to one of the people who has been messaging me so I may as well make it an open offer to all.

Price reduced to £575 as I would rather see it go out there and get used rather than hang around my place for an indefinite period until I get around to building it.

Any questions drop me a line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back