Litespeed Ghisallo frame SOLD

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
SOLD NOW THANKS

Would look at PX/ swaps for a modern carbon framed steed/Aero bike such as Giant Propel in small, Cervelo S series, Look 595/695 Colnago, Scott foil, Bianchi etc open to offers, but must be small/medium or a top end carbon rimmed 10/11 speed wheelset pm me thanks

Probably a bit exotic for here, but thought I would try :cool: (Still have too much gear) I had this frame made to measure for me as birthday treat, some moons ago. The lightest Ti frames made, mixture of 6/4 and 3.25 Ti, only a very few modern carbon frames match it for weight, at around 740g.
Geometry is 52cm top tube length ctc (53 virtual-or horizontal) 46cm ctt seat tube and 100mm head tube 96.5cm wheelbase. I specced the earlier curved seat stays and manipulated top tube.
Ride is stiffer than most titanium frames, but still soaks up the road buzz, built up as you see, it's well below 6 kilos all up and it goes without saying, is very fast up, down and round any road you care to ride it on. I'm keeping the Super Record 2015 grupset and TRP 979 brakes, as have a use for those and felt it would bump the price up too much. The wheelset is available in a separate sale.

Looking to sell it with the Enve 2.0 fork, probably the best road fork you can buy, the Tune headset and also the original in line Litespeed/Enve titanium seat post, not (pictured) along with the Hope carbon post and Tune seat clamp.
The package would retail today for about 5K, as they still do the Ghisallo to order, I'm asking £2000 posted, bit less for collected, or can deliver in Yorkshire area. (I paid over 4k for the bare frame)
No daft offers please, but may consider swaps for a similar sized top end carbon frame, top end carbon wheelset or disc brakes road bike WHY?

Pics here:

Re:

If anyone is tempted, I can reduce the price by £150 with the original Reynolds Ouzo-Pro fork, which is in near mint condition. Pm me with any interest or swaps offers

Re:

Not even a sniff?? :( has to be a bargain at a third of new cost, the frame headset and fork together weigh less than most bare carbon frames!

Back