2 pairs Dura-Ace 7400 8-speed wheels

stuartAJ

Dirt Disciple
Hi, I have 2 pairs of DA 7400 wheels to sell.

1 pair are early 7400 hubs with 8 speed Uniglide cassette (13-26) and Wolber Profil 20 clincher rims. Both wheels and cassette in excellent condition (but no skewers). I'd like £130

1 pair later 7400 hubs fitted with nearly new SRAM HG compatible cassette. Mavic GP4 (later type with stainless eyelets) tubular rims + used only once Wolber Rally tubulars. Complete with original skewers. Again in excellent condition. I'd like £160

Can load photos later this week. Ideally collect or deliver to central London for £10 charge. (located in Winchester)

wheels are 36 spoke with butted spokes

I have attempted to add photos, but I'm rubbish at anything involving links/URLs!

Attachments

• IMG_0649.JPG
    IMG_0649.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,046
  • IMG_0650.JPG
    IMG_0650.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 1,046
  • IMG_0654.JPG
    IMG_0654.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,046
  • IMG_0653.JPG
    IMG_0653.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,046
I would like the first set of wheels if they will take a Hyperglide cassette?
I can't tell from the pics. but the free hub will have internal threads for a lockring as well as the external threads for the smallest sprocket.

as per the middle middle pic.

Attachments

• k7hub-3-stylessm.jpg
    k7hub-3-stylessm.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 969
Re:

Sorry, they are Uniglide only (I have never seen a hub which is both UG & HG... though I guess they were made if they're in your picture)

As far as I am aware the main sprockets are all the same fitting its just the smallest (locking one) that is different.

Maca":25xk7loh said:
As far as I am aware the main sprockets are all the same fitting its just the smallest (locking one) that is different.

Thanks for the info Maca. I know HG sprockets can be (easily) modified to fit,but the threaded one, especially in my favorite 12t can be tricky to track down.
stuartAJ I have Pm'ed to try and arrange collection of the first pair of wheels
Cheers

Back