Only the Deutsche Telecom jersey left!

Meejoir

Retro Guru
It is with a very heavy heart that I'm having to admit defeat with these jerseys. I'm having to resign myself to the fact that they're never ever going to fit me. Ever. To be perfectly honest, I've accumulated a load of cycling tops over the years and being of 'fuller frame' :facepalm: Italian sizing seldom does ones figure any favours. These are big tops, but just not big enough!

Please dibs, then PM me. Paypal please, if you pay the fees or whatever that means. Alternatively, if there are any bigger guys out there who've recently lost weight and have a few smart jerseys that would fit a 48/50 inch chest, maybe we can do a swap?

Firstly, we have a Giordana Italian made T Mobile jersey. It's a size 6, and approx 23 and half inches across the chest. There is very little room for any belly! I've never worn it outdoors, I've tried it on indoors, much to the Good Lady's amusement. No clicks, marks - pretty much detagged it and hung up since I bought it. £22.50 posted.

Second up is a lovely 'made in the USA' Bontrager jersey. Bought this many, many, many moons ago when I was mountain biking more regularly but wore it about twice as I couldn't breathe as it was so damn tight :oops: I loved this shirt but I loved real ale and Kettle Chips more apparently. It fits over my head but that's as far as it gets these days :facepalm: It's marked 'large' and as you can see from the picture it's about 20 inches across. There's only one tiny speck (shown in picture) but it's hardly noticeable. £22.50 posted. SOLD

And last but not least is my hilariously tight fitting Italian made Biemme Gewiss jersey. It's got some nice De Rosa logos on the sleeves. I'd give the Michelin Man some serious competition on this one! It's an XXXL and measures about 22 and a half inches across the chest and no belly room! Again, bought it, prayed that one day it might fit, then hung it up for years, getting it out every spring to see if it would fit, realised it didn't so back it went. £17.50 posted. SOLD

Any questions just ask.

Attachments

• T Mobile front.JPG
    T Mobile front.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 618
  • T Mobile rear.JPG
    T Mobile rear.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 618
  • Bontrager front.JPG
    Bontrager front.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 618
  • Bontrager rear.JPG
    Bontrager rear.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 618
  • Bontrger Speck!.JPG
    Bontrger Speck!.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 618
  • Gewiss front.JPG
    Gewiss front.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 618
  • Gewiss rear.JPG
    Gewiss rear.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 618
  • Bontrager side panels.JPG
    Bontrager side panels.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 618
Re:

Only-the-Deutsche-Telecom-jersey-remains-type-bump. Please help fund my TDF Düsseldorf touring trip!

Back