FS: Cool 'n' quirky bike bits bonanza! Thread closed

Re: FS: Cool 'n' quirky bike bits bonanza!

Geoffrey":12ewp1a8 said:
Lots of quirkiness here!
Could I please have the Mertens saddle (with clamp); the Ideale saddle clamp; Cornez toe clips; Ursus seat post binder bolt; Campag cable guide; Campag/Cyclo front derailleur and the Rear wheel wing nuts. Please PM me with your best price including postage and details of how to pay. Many thanks as I love the odd and unusual.

Well, what d'you know, my threads got a fan:) No, but when I planned it out, I knew there'd be more than a few people who'd get a buzz out of the vibe of it.
On a more practical note though, I have to say that a few of the above dibbers have dibs items above then contacted me directly to dibs other bits (whilst the thread was growing, so this couldn't really be avoided), so unfortunately what this means to you is that the Campag cable guide and Campag/Cyclo front derailleur have already been reserved. I can of course still sell you the other bits, but don't particularly wish to get into haggling because I feel that this isn't really where my thread is at... I believe I've priced the items in a generally non businesslike manner to reflect the vibe of the thread, and so am only really nterested in doing my other activity on the thread in a similar manner:) But if you wish to buy stuff in the way you suggest in my other threads on the forum, then that's a different matter. But I'll PM you and we can discuss.

Other dibbers: please post replies for ALL items you wish to dibs, to save confusion like this above^^ Thanks

Dia Compe centre pull brake quick release and Lucas King of the Road odometer (if it's for 27" wheels) to go with my BH hubs please.

After saying he'd send payment through (for Mertens saddle (with clamp); the Ideale saddle clamp; Cornez toe clips; Ursus seat post binder bolt; Campag cable guide; Campag/Cyclo front derailleur and the Rear wheel wing nuts) then not sending money or word, this chap appears to have pulled out, so dibs cancelled...
And the northroad bars are also back up for sale.

Are the Simplex silver range thumbies still available? Would like them if so!

street":3cqx4wtl said:
Are the Simplex silver range thumbies still available? Would like them if so!

Bad luck, they're now sold.

For others viewing: more parts sold are the ITM, Ambrosio and 3TTT stems, the Campag shifter rubbers set and the single one, the Favorit rear derailleur, the Campagnolo/Cyclo front derailleur, the Campagnolo cable stop and the Campagnolo shifter with shim.
And the dibs on the Dia Compe cable stop is cancelled- this and all the vast quantity of other bits are still available:)

You're in luck, I have them still. PM me and we can take it from there.

Grubb wingnuts sold!
Since the thread's taken off a fair bit, I'll be adding a few extra bits shortly, and that should be everything:)

Re: FS: Cool 'n' quirky bike bits bonanza! Updated 30/4

Thread updated with a few extra bits- see end of list.

Back