clearout- more exotica added

Re: Expansion plug/bung.

Hello there. I need one of those but i don't know which one. Is there any difference(function, quality wise) between the two? Can you do a picture of the top side of the Reynolds one? Will you post to Sweden? I am also interested in a saddle clamp but i'm having a bit of diffuculty matching the descriptions to the picture. It's the black one with the red details(nut?) that i'm mostly interested in. Do you think you could clarify what it is & its diameter?
Regards,
Richard Lees.

Dicky71":11yyk2ri said:
Hello there. I need one of those but i don't know which one. Is there any difference(function, quality wise) between the two? Can you do a picture of the top side of the Reynolds one? Will you post to Sweden? I am also interested in a saddle clamp but i'm having a bit of diffuculty matching the descriptions to the picture. It's the black one with the red details(nut?) that i'm mostly interested in. Do you think you could clarify what it is & its diameter?
Regards,
Richard Lees.

the one far right is a KCNC 35.6mm the one centre top is sold, 34.9 Bontrager. Postage to Sweden will add costs, was it the Forks you are after? Which ones, Spin? Two different Reynolds forks and a set of Ritchey.
Or do you mean the carbon bungs?

Re: Seatpost clamp.

Hello again.
The clamp i'm interested in is the black one to the left of the red KNCN on the upper row. What diameter does it have?

Regards,
Richard Lees.

Re: Seatpost clamp.

Dicky71":11tb5nle said:
Hello again.
The clamp i'm interested in is the black one to the left of the red KNCN on the upper row. What diameter does it have?

Regards,
Richard Lees.
That was a Bontrager 34.9 mm but it's sold sorry. There are other 34.9mm ones there if you need?

How are you getting on with a picture of the Reynolds plug the right way up? Did you have any info regarding function/quality compared with the Tune bungs?
Regarding a clamp, i need one that has a 32mm diameter.
Regards,
Richard Lees

Dicky71":2zhwcwz9 said:
How are you getting on with a picture of the Reynolds plug the right way up? Did you have any info regarding function/quality compared with the Tune bungs?
Regarding a clamp, i need one that has a 32mm diameter.
Regards,
Richard Lees

I can't comment on function of the bungs and it depends on steerer material, tension and stem. The Tune are a lot lighter. Will do you a picture later. They are all packed ready to move!

Re:

Salsa Liplock 30mm £12 posted
Kcnc Red 31.8 and Black 35.6 (This one unused) £12 each posted
Turquoise blue DMR 30.2 unused £10
MT Zoom Green 31.8 unused very light at 6 grams!!! These are great, just changed mind on colour £12 posted
Generic Purple 31.8 £5
Tektro TRP CX 32mm with hanger £12
Black and Silver lightweight, 34.9 with bolt pivot unused £10

The red KCNC, MT Zoom Green, Purple one and Tektro Black with hanger will all fit.

Pictures of Bungs

If your not sure which to buy, they are cheap enough buy one of each and see which one works the best, remember shipping to Sweden will cost more, depending on weight.

Back