Beautiful vintage Bianchi carbon-alu frameset in 54 cm

krutipedali

Dirt Disciple
Selling a beautiful and rare vintage Bianchi carbon-aluminium frameset which I bought for a project for myself and did not manage to find time to build it for 3 months and don’t think I will find in the nearest future, hence selling it :(

Frame: Carbon/aluminium – 1490g!

Fork: Columbus steel (threaded) – 570g!

Frame size: 54 cm

Made in Italy.

I will include the polished titanium seatpost with the frameset.

The frameset is absolutely beautiful and, in my view, is in excellent condition for its age. I was not able to find the exact name of the model and the year it was manufactured, but I saw the same frameset (but in size 59 and different colour) on the Bricklane bikes website and it is being sold for £800 there.

The carbon parts of the frame have been covered with a transparent protective vinyl to avoid corrosion and protect from scratches.

I wanted to build a classic looking bike with modern components which would be light enough for the racing. Therefore, I am also selling some Campagnolo Athena components (cranks, brakes, rear derailleur, etc.) – please check other listings. I can make a reasonable discount if you buy several items from me.

The price for the frame + fork + seatpost = £570

Соntaсt: о78б7threefivefourteen8З

Pick up in London, or can pack it and ship within the UK, but you will need to cover the shipping costs.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Attachments

• IMG_4776.JPG
    IMG_4776.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 825
  • IMG_4777.JPG
    IMG_4777.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 825
  • IMG_4778.JPG
    IMG_4778.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 825
Back