Azonic KZ-2 Trailbike Build In Progress

ultimecia

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've starting building this little beasty up, an Azonic KZ-2 frame I won on ebay near xmas, was the only bidder, came home and found I'd won it, great little surprise, now I'm finally getting close to finishing it

Trying to keep the colours down, but its hard!, going for mostly silver purple and black, with Marz DH3's on until I can find something purple!

As you can see its got crazy tyres sat on some nice old HuGi/D521's

Again, the groupsets crazy, trying to go for a different part of the range for every piece, XTR Rear Mech/XT Front/LX Brakes/DX Levers/STX-RC Cranks.... :p

Its going to have a black Kore Stem on soon, with the Purple X-lite bars, some gorilla brake boosters in purple, a purple DCD

Attachments

• Azonic KZ-1.jpg
    Azonic KZ-1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,514
  • 26042010984.jpg
    26042010984.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,514
  • 26042010985.jpg
    26042010985.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,514
Well, its started off as another bike so people can start riding with me if they dont bring theirs!

Should start a fleet going, start a retro only bike hire and guiding!

But its intended as a smaller trail bike for me, for a little more action on the downhills, plus I was yearning for silver and purple, its been so long

EarlofBarnet":5jr94wo5 said:
Those tyres are crazy :)

Plasticine when it gets mixed up, and there's no going back from there you have to mush it up till it goes a grey/brown colour.

stewlewis":2fagz2pb said:
Plasticine when it gets mixed up, and there's no going back from there you have to mush it up till it goes a grey/brown colour.

Roflmao I laughed so much at that.

Thanks man.

Dave.

Cant wait till they go brown..... :p

gonna have some more pics up later tonite, its got a few more bits on it now

Latest posts

Back