Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:57 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: u made cool
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:57 pm 
BoTY & PoTM Winner
BoTY & PoTM Winner

mate thats cool, very very cool, love the pauls, and the build and the quality.......big kona fan here.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!excellent 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:49 am 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner

WD Pro wrote:
That stems really cool 8)
Get some Ti bolts on it though ;-)
WD :D

I'm sure I will - eventually ;)

Post subject: Re: u made cool
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 am 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner

sinnerman wrote:
mate thats cool, very very cool, love the pauls, and the build and the quality.......big kona fan here.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!excellent 8)

Thanks very much :)

I've recently acquired a set of Pauls Motolites to go on as well :D

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:30 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner

Latest changes :roll:

Avid V's swapped for Pauls :) 4Ti pedals swapped for 2Ti :) and new xtr wheelset with black ceramic rims and black spokes :) Moots ti stem fitted and as it's 120mm I've swapped the Morati ti 'post (layback) for an in-line Syncros ti one ;) and I decided to go with the Hadley ti skewers rather than the Rastas :) - I think that's it.

A few (more) pics....

Thoughts and comments always appreciated ;)

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:28 am 
Retro Guru

Looks stunning! 8)

Keep coming back to go through the pics as all the variations of forks etc are helping me no end decide how I want to build a Clark Kent F12 Ti frame I bagged this week... I'm def liking the ti finish and white SID's... I'll be highlighting with red Ano as well so hopefully if it looks half as good as yours it should turn out quite nice. 8)

Cheers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:58 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner

Alex Creasey wrote:
Looks stunning! 8)

Keep coming back to go through the pics as all the variations of forks etc are helping me no end decide how I want to build a Clark Kent F12 Ti frame I bagged this week... I'm def liking the ti finish and white SID's... I'll be highlighting with red Ano as well so hopefully if it looks half as good as yours it should turn out quite nice. 8)

Cheers.

Glad to be of service ;) :D

Have a look in my sig at the '94 DBR Axis TT, that had a bit of red ano on it ;) :)

Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:34 pm 
Retro Guru

wadsy wrote:
Alex Creasey wrote:
Looks stunning! 8)

Cheers.

Have a look in my sig at the '94 DBR Axis TT, that had a bit of red ano on it ;) :)

Cheers

Very interesting! I think I've got it sussed as to what I'm going to do.... SID's in white already ordered though 8)

Many thanks 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:51 pm 
BoTY Winner
BoTY Winner

Alex Creasey wrote:
wadsy wrote:
Alex Creasey wrote:
Looks stunning! 8)
Cheers.

Cheers

Very interesting! I think I've got it sussed as to what I'm going to do.... SID's in white already ordered though 8)
Many thanks 8)

Where are you getting your SIDs from? - with canti studs presumably?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:28 pm 
Retro Guru

wadsy wrote:
Alex Creasey wrote:
wadsy wrote:
Alex Creasey wrote:
Looks stunning! 8)
Cheers.

Cheers

Many thanks 8)

Where are you getting your SIDs from? - with canti studs presumably?

Noooo, admittedly I've gone modern for now. Rather than buying another set of wheels straight away will share the lightweight Spinergy Xyclones from one of my other bikes for the time being... Then maybe change a few bits and bobs later in the year and go back to canti's or V's and get some new wheels for this bike.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8