Ok boys, so this is my new great frame.
It's a '98 one. Made by Liyang, from a set of Dedacciai Ritchey WCS tubes.
It's in yellow not_so_good_work paint. Brand new, never used.
Now I'm trying to build up this frame.
It could be a great opportunity to make a period correct project.
Could put on an old 2x9 Ritchey kit and some other spares.
Or use it with brand new parts.
What do you think?
Has anybody a good old Rock Shox 99 1" fork?
Here's pics (of course)
True WCS set
_________________1990 Brave Warrior TET
- 1991 Giant Cadex CFM1
- 1992 Cinelli The Machine
- 1993 Specialized S-Works Steel
- 1994 Specialized S-Works Steel - 1994 Scapin Vrx Prorace - 1997 Morati HC 1.3 Ti
- 1999 Titus Hcr - 1999 Liyang Limited Edition
- 2005 Airborne Lancaster - 2009 Redline Conquest Team - 2009 Kona Hei Hei 2-9 - 2010 Paduano Caligola
- 2014 Ritchey SwissCross PWMy wanted list
- My "for sale" thread
- My little blog
Past bikes:1995 Marin Team Titanium
- 1999 FRM ARC
- 1998 Scott Endorphin
- 2007 Yeti Arc - 2009 Ikudei Cyclocross - 2010 Slingshot Farmboy