Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:01 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:57 pm 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20771
Location: Sol Kitts
Barneyballbags wrote:
That bottom bracket is hilariously high - no danger of catching it on roots or rocks anyway! :lol:



Gets to a normal height once eckles erse sits on it :twisted:


Top work again eck 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:02 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 25, 2008 11:03 am
Posts: 18217
Location: Sunny Glasgow
big.eck wrote:
got a set of high rollers sitting josh and next i'm gona see about the fork uppers done in ano gold :wink:


Very nice Alex 8)
Rampage does anodizing,did my x2 levers and caps :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:37 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:36 pm
Posts: 4950
Location: Edinburgh
big.eck wrote:
next i'm gona see about the fork uppers done in ano gold :wink:


Gosh, that sounds effin lovely!!
Who's idea was that??
Somebody with style I guess :wink: :wink:

G


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:47 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 8771
Location: scotland
dyna-ti wrote:
big.eck wrote:
got a set of high rollers sitting josh and next i'm gona see about the fork uppers done in ano gold :wink:


Very nice Alex 8)
Rampage does anodizing,did my x2 levers and caps :)



ohhhh you got a contact number andy ????? 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:48 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 8771
Location: scotland
kaiser wrote:
Barneyballbags wrote:
That bottom bracket is hilariously high - no danger of catching it on roots or rocks anyway! :lol:



Gets to a normal height once eckles erse sits on it :twisted:


Top work again eck 8)


i'm pretty tall barney :lol: :lol:

yes i'm fat k :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:49 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 8771
Location: scotland
Enid_Puceflange wrote:
big.eck wrote:
next i'm gona see about the fork uppers done in ano gold :wink:


Gosh, that sounds effin lovely!!
Who's idea was that??
Somebody with style I guess :wink: :wink:

G


mine ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:













yours ??? :P


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:50 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:36 pm
Posts: 4950
Location: Edinburgh
An dinnae you firgettit!! :lol: :lol:

G


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:00 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 8771
Location: scotland
Enid_Puceflange wrote:
An dinnae you fingertit!! :lol: :lol:

G


wtf ^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:02 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:36 pm
Posts: 4950
Location: Edinburgh
big.eck wrote:
Enid_Puceflange wrote:
An dinnae you fingertit!! :lol: :lol:

G


wtf ^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


PMSL, typical iPad corrective text :roll: :lol:

Meant to say firgettit!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:04 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:36 pm
Posts: 4950
Location: Edinburgh
Ahh I see what you did you cheeky aunt :wink:
(fix that!!) lol


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adam_S and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group