Giant NRS 2004?

dirtjumper_dmr

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Picked this up today after winning it yesterday on the 'bay

Seems to be hardly used, with only 3 small scratches on the downtube, the rest is unmarked and the drivetrain looks new :shock: :cool:

Initial plan was to buy it and transfer all the gears etc to my Trailstar as it's really a little too big for me :cry: but having ridden it home, it's not too massive and I might give it a few rides before I make a decision

It's mostly Deore LX, with RaceFace chainset, Giant MPH brakes, Easton post. Wheels are No-name(Giant?) hubs on Mavic 117 rims with Panaracer FireXC Pro tyres (look brand new).

Also the paint has faded from red to orange due to being kept in a greenhouse :shock: :LOL: But seems to have faded evenly all over looks fine.

Payed £260 which I think was quite reasonable given the condition.

Attachments

• NRS1.jpg
    NRS1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 6,575
  • NRS2.jpg
    NRS2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6,575
  • NRS3.jpg
    NRS3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 6,576
  • NRS4.jpg
    NRS4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 6,575
If you only bought this for the parts let me know what you're doing with the frame. Mines actually a medium and a tiny bt too small for me!

stewlewis":g7u96lsf said:
That's a lot like my 06 Anthem and it's a great bike to ride.
The faded red to orange is lovely.

Yeah the faded paint is really cool :cool: Way better than the original colour :!:

This bike is almost mint, and there seems to be a fair bit of love for these bikes from what I can tell.

4502909355_6a24b54599_b.jpg

in action at Woodbury Common this week. Rides really nice :D :cool:

Back