Dekerf Implant Ti (Vosgez Update)

MynameisCasper

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As some of you might now I recently sold3 of my bikes to fund my do it all bike.

It all started with a trip in the Ardenne where we couldn't finish the tour in daylight. Therefor we had to be picked up by a friend of ours and while we were waiting for him we talked about the bikes.

I was all enthousiastic about the Dekerf Team SST i already had but didn't like the way the bike handled when going downhill.

The idea of the implant was born!

Thank to [/urlhttp://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55767&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=]this thread i had an idea on how to fun...tp://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto-MU3RDY6S.jpg[/img]

That looks nice

Hook it up with some Saint stuff and that'll make a really tough, quick bike on the downhills :D

i was going to order one of these this year...........

DK1.jpg

might still go for one yet, been debating on keeping the moots SS or going geared and vice versa with a dekerf Ti....

Sat next to a Ti plant at this very moment, you won't regret it, they're lovely :D

Nice to see he has tweaked it since mine left the fractory...

Not the prettiest Dekerf , but then there ain't no pretty way of reinforcing the head tube. A gusset can only do so much before you need to get the box out.
Bet it rides reet luvvly though!

I love the fact you had your ideal frame custom built by such a great builder. Kudos to you my man.

However...I think I have a new favourite bike! .....

saltyman":5ja9s4sm said:
i was going to order one of these this year...........

DK1.jpg

stunning lines!

Couple of shots for the record :)

Sun was out at the weekend so in turn, So was I

Attachments

• IMG_5494a.jpg
    IMG_5494a.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 4,859
  • IMG_5489a.jpg
    IMG_5489a.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 4,858
Back