My 1998 Kona Stab

Forge

Retro Newbie
Hi peoples, I am new to this forum. Here is my stab 1998 before I sell all the components in a dumb move... I only kept the frame and now I want to rebuild it like in its glorious days!

Attachments

• Kona.jpg
    Kona.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 4,305
Certainly is a classic the Stab. A lad in our local bike club had one when they first came out, same colour scheme frame as that. Amazing bike :)

Absolutley awesome! What forks are you gonna put on it? Some period monster t's or mister t's would look great.

I've got a 1999 Kona chute in black that I'm building up at the mo, it's got 1998 Z1 bams, Arch Rival 50s and brand new d521 wheels. I'm respraying and restickering it so I'll have to post a thread up!

im not sure witch way to go... i already have spec P3 and a demo so this one is only for fun of building it .

i tought of a blue dorado with deemax for a more agresive look or juste stick with the basic and go for the original setup.... what u think peoples ? :shock:

Deemaxs are a good shout, the yellow would go with the headtube of your frame. Not sure about dorados though.

I think keeping it all top spec period would be better which means boxxers or monsters. Monsters FTW! :D

Back