M2 and Voodoo

pavement

Devout Dirtbag
Finally awoken from winter hibernation. Well they've come down from the loft and made it into the garden but hopefully both will very soon be thrashing the local woods. Well I say thrashing going as fast as an old man can.
The M2 1997? has been my long term ride and is reasonably original aside from early sids with matching Onza bar ends, panaracer magics, Kore bars and stem and maguras. The Voodoo Canzo esp is a modern build on a 97/98? frame although I went completely non shimano (for no real reason)

Attachments

• m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 2,089
  • m22.jpg
    m22.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,090
  • canzo.jpg
    canzo.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 2,091
  • canzo2.jpg
    canzo2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 2,093
Welcome

Welcome aboard!
two lovely looking rides there.
Though I am liking the M2 more ;)

Jamie

Thank you both

The M2 is a keeper and we have much history between us, the weekend away at the Grundigs Plymouth and how we narrowly avoided that tree at the bottom of the pipeline, the Year2000 series and the many many other Sunday morning races. The M2 is my lover and the Canzo is my mistress and yes she does have disc mounts but I prefer the wavering uncertainty of the cane creek v's

I bought the same model/colour M2 new - it's definitely the 97 model.
I remember the original RS Judys were garbage - they didn't survive one winter before the bushes disintegrated and all the anodizing wore off the stanchions. It wasn't long before I binned them and fitted a set of Pace Rc36 evo's.
Those frames are a lovely ride - I've recently got a 2000 model and built it up into a nice lightweight training bike. :)

Back