1998 GT Xizang

BarneyRubble

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
It's just arrived. :) Big thanks to Rad for this one, cheers mate! :)

More pics and full spec to follow when I've had a fettle...

Now selling due to a herniated disc - spec is as the last pics, see for sale thread for details... :(

Attachments

• Xizang1.JPG
    Xizang1.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 3,203
Pickle":3tg4nazg said:
Cheeky teaser shot!

Come on, show and tell ;)

Here we go then...it is pretty much as it was when Radoslaw had it, but I've changed the cranks to see what I prefer (I love Middleburns and although the GT profile ones are nice, I think I prefer the British bling!). :)

I might also fit a slightly longer stem too, we'll see when I've ridden it! :)

Attachments

• Xizang4.JPG
    Xizang4.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 3,119
  • Xizang3.JPG
    Xizang3.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 3,119
  • Xizang2.JPG
    Xizang2.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 3,119
Made a couple of changes that some will like, some won't. Fitted a blue Flite Alpes, Thomson stem and Easton Monkeylite carbon bars. Think I am going to need to change the forks as well, as they look great, but I need a bit more travel for my daily rider! :)

If anyone has some Fox 80mm forks that they would like to swap/do a deal on the AMP's with, then let me know. ;)

Attachments

• Xizang6.JPG
    Xizang6.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 3,037
  • Xizang7.JPG
    Xizang7.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 3,037
  • Xizang8.JPG
    Xizang8.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 3,037
He was perfect , with black crankset or just black chainring on the bike (it's my opinion)

I don't like this version :? ; but it's your bike :D
enjoy ;)

cchris2lou":362t8umj said:
the riser bars just kill the look .

Straight bars just kill my back and I like to ride my bikes, so they have to go. Straight bars were a short lived trend from the early to mid 90's and were never based on function. Also a 98 Xizang would have been highly likely to sport a pair of risers - particularly high end carbon ones.

At least I didn't put bar ends on them. :LOL:

Back