2000 Independent Fabrication Deluxe

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Sold this a coupla years ago to fuel a flirt with Full Suspension.. Whatta mistaka ta maka!!

447825743_cc329e787a.jpg

447823516_11b34e32b7.jpg

Apologies for the quality of the images, they're photos of photos [no scanner..]

Re: 2000 Independent Fabrications Deluxe

kingroon":38zznmkk said:
Sold this a coupla years ago to fuel a flirt with Full Suspension.. Whatta mistaka ta maka!!

Ahh, you mad impetuous fool you. ;) What susser was it that lured you away?

Re: 2000 Independent Fabrications Deluxe

stevek":1fwz3uox said:
kingroon":1fwz3uox said:

Ahh, you mad impetuous fool you. ;) What susser was it that lured you away?

An Intense Uzzi.. "Experience is a dear school" eh.. :?

Deluxe's go for a mint as well nowadays..

Attachments

• IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 2,193
  • IMG_0126.jpg
    IMG_0126.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 2,193
Matt, you wouldn't happen to still have the serial number off this flamed Deluxe, would you?

Apologizes for resurrecting this thread :oops:

GoldenEraMTB":2kshxzbq said:
Matt, you wouldn't happen to still have the serial number off this flamed Deluxe, would you?

Hey no problemo, I'll have a dig for the Receipt.. Are you asking out of curiosity or have you just bought it/one similar? :twisted:

kingroon":3b5cdh5q said:
GoldenEraMTB":3b5cdh5q said:

Hey no problemo, I'll have a dig for the Receipt.. Are you asking out of curiosity or have you just bought it/one similar? :twisted:

Probably not the same one, but definitely a close relative, as my frame is a year 2000 deluxe custom with single speed track dropouts. Wanted to compare serial numbers; thanks :cool:

Back