FSR

any123

Retrobike Rider
Just finished the build on this fsr

web.jpg

web.jpg

http://gallery.me.com/andrewbeech#100350

Can't seem to post the pic either :? Nice bike though :)

im not to sure but it must be around the time of m4 hardtail, Im sure someone will enlighten us on the year. I got the frame off the bay for 250 with the push tune shock then got the sid dual forks for 80 quid and the rest is SLX and XT with some shimano deore mountain sport wheels from merlin cycles for 73 quid for a pair, and syncross up front

I had a specialized m2 and m4 hardtail BITD so when i came across this frame i thought it would be a good project for me and I have never really lost the love for the beautiful red paint that specialized pumped out in those days, plus I get the bonus of riding a full sus bike which i have never done.

thanks for the compliments
andy

re:

looks pretty neat, I like the fsr it looked nice and performed very well.

slx/xt combo makes for a workhorse build, my friend opted for the slx cranks insteed of xt because he feels that the slx is stiffer and the weight penalty isn't that much to be argued with.

lewis1641":2uxe9u87 said:
Looks good. What sort of age is that?

tis an '05, and the red was a 'test bike' colour, theres a bit of a demand for test bike colours as the paint is much more sturdy on them. always a bright colour too.

Back