Balfa BB7 future retro

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I thought it was about time I posted my BB7 on here, the frame itself isn't so retro as its a 2005 model but they have been discontinued and in the downhill world it seems that if its older than a couple of years its old lol. The wheels however are oldschool, hope biguns older one and newer one laced to sun doublewides proper heavy bombproof wheels, forks are old Marzochi Shivers like Enids only mine don't seem to be in the same condition :-( lol and a Fizik cow seat to top it all off. Anyway here's some pics.

P1000463.jpg

P1000455.jpg

P1000450.jpg

P1000466.jpg

P1000467.jpg

ah i have lusted after one of these since i saw them in an old MBUK.around £1200 i think the frame retailed at. thats nice in white! look at the size of your crank arms! :shock:

cyfa2809":3uxbovzw said:
ah i have lusted after one of these since i saw them in an old MBUK.around £1200 i think the frame retailed at. thats nice in white! look at the size of your crank arms! :shock:

Lol those cranks arms are now gone and sold to someone on here, just weren't working with the balfa so going to get some saints for it. I like the white colour too, I pain £550 for the frame with the rocco world cup on and the raceface headset, everytime I post on the forum I got it off the person who sold me asks if I want to sell him it back lol

You sold middleburn DH cranks to someone else

How rude....... :D

Really nice ride, Although I prefer the model after the buy out
Anyone seen the Appalache Real

Thats nice bud,
Never seen one of those before either,
Loving the forks though, obviously a man of subtance and taste ;) :LOL:

Gc

Lol yeah I sold the cranks on here a while ago in the for sale section, I've seen the Apalache Real but I don't like the looks of it as much too be honest. The forks are great arn't they Enid, can't believe how well they work for their age they easily keep up with the back end which is a modern day shock. I had to service them a little while ago has the seals were gone and something I'd never done before and they were so simple.

Oh and no its not on the Balfa owner site I didn't know there was one lol

Sorry fella, .. I have to say it ... STUNNING... !! .. not really into this sort of bike normally but how freeking :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

What year was this produced... I seem to recall seeing them , but cant remember when and where ?

Back