1998 Kona Explosif, purists look away now

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Sorry if you love the blue of the 98 Explosif :oops: but I really really don't like it :LOL: plus its the least chip resistant paint I've ever come across :?

I was going to go close to the original colour then I got offered a cheap powdercoat job which is a very subtle pearlescent white :cool:

It was then supposed to be a cheapish build of stuff I had sitting in drawers gathering dust :?

Then I started looking at black bits I had, then it seemed rude not to put XTR on it and if it was definately going to be a black and white build I had to put the sids on :LOL:

I knew as soon as I had it done in white it would be hard to sell it as I'm a sucker for a white bike :roll: so in a week where I'm supposed to be having a cull :shock: it looks like I've got another I want to keep :oops:

Hopefully finish it this afternoon ready for a wet and windy ride at Afan tomorrow :)

we2.jpg

Thats a looker that is !!! Looks spot on fella , get it finished and get some dirt on it! ;)

I really really like your builds jones.

but yet another white kona! ahhh.

hopefully once completed it will look more sharp rather than another white kona.

:D

Back