Custom LTS (or stock STS) decals

haydnw

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Does anyone know where I might get hold of either some LTS decals with a twist on the standard colours, or some of the stock STS decals with the red text? I can find lots of LTS ones on eBay in horrible yellow etc., but really want white or red text. Alternatively, I'd settle for STS ones in the original red lettering, not the white ones which are on eBay.

I've emailed Gil_M but he doesn't have them and can't draw them up at the moment.

I got some black and red LTS-1 decals from ebay.com

Check sellers other items when searching...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sorry, should have said that I'm after the newer style. There's a set that's very close to what I'm after on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... _500wt_859

but the seller says that the middle of the text isn't actually white, it's transparent, so on a black frame it won't really work. :(

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
haydnw":3is88zq2 said:
but the seller says that the middle of the text isn't actually white, it's transparent, so on a black frame it won't really work. :(
Unless you painted the part of the frame thats under the clear bit white ;)

Gc

Yeah, that's one option I guess. I'm not sure I can be trusted to paint a newly power coated frame though. :oops: I'm only having a cheapo powder coating done so don't really want to start asking them to put other little bits on either.

It seems weird that there aren't any STS or Lobo decals with the red text anywhere?

It is a struggle mate. I have been after red STS decals for a 1999 1000ds and can't get em for toffee. The closest red 'GT' ones I have seen are the ones on the bay for an avalanche.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! I am really struggling to get those exact red/silve STS decals, so frustrating! Gil cannot reproduce them!

Back