Would you bother?

deejay

Dirt Disciple
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That frame looks alot bigger than your Stumpy. I'd consider getting it running as cheap as possible and selling it on.

tiboltrider123":ghvosk9m said:
That frame looks alot bigger than your Stumpy. I'd consider getting it running as cheap as possible and selling it on.

Thats what i thought too! Something about the seat stay angles that does it but could be an optical illusion... Ah well it'll be here tomorrow so we shall see...

coomber":ghvosk9m said:
Definately worth it. Build it up - you may love it.

Thats the plan fella yea. My missus needs a cycle to use so she's gonna rock the stumpy an i'ma use the rockhopper, need to start looking for some bits for it then eh!?

Looking at it, the frame doesn't look a million miles off the recent Kona's. My 2007 Cinder Cone has a similar front end and square downtube/heatube joint.

I reckon it's alright. £20 isn't much to gamble. One or two of the parts will be salvagable so go for broke I say.

Well... It arrived this morning! It was waiting at work when i got there at 8.35 :oops: haha.

It is actually a 23 inch frame measured from centre BB to top of seat tube :shock: Ideal! Just what i wanted. It's very fough and ready but theres no major damage on it just scratched to death, the worst is from chain slap.

superstu":256zzf12 said:
I reckon it's alright. £20 isn't much to gamble. One or two of the parts will be salvagable so go for broke I say.

Lol, yea i spose, the only salvable part is the seatpost lol...

Agency_Scum":256zzf12 said:
Bargain! Well done mate. At that price; buy now, think later.

:cool: Thats my usual attitude! I must be getting old!? :LOL:

Back