Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:56 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:33 am 
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

AtomicAtom wrote:
Made a few small changes. Red Flite Ti and Kore Elite stem. I just got a Thomson layback today too, so that's going on tonight. Now it fits like a glove and is ready for action. Sorry if the red seat offends anyone, it's truly more comfortable than the Serfas BruiseMyThighs that came with it. The local shop has a NOS blue with kevlar corners that might match nicer, but until then. If anyone has a seat they want to trade I'd be willing. This one has a few scuffs here and there.

that bike 'O steel is all business...fantastic :D

ah, kore elite stems from back in the day...I remember when they first came out, they were like $100 or somewhere around there; I went a couple weeks without eating lunch to buy one...now they go on ebay for a few dollars...why no love? I've got one in silver and black still...somewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:53 am 
BANNED USER
BANNED USER

GoldenEraMTB wrote:
AtomicAtom wrote:
Made a few small changes. Red Flite Ti and Kore Elite stem. I just got a Thomson layback today too, so that's going on tonight. Now it fits like a glove and is ready for action. Sorry if the red seat offends anyone, it's truly more comfortable than the Serfas BruiseMyThighs that came with it. The local shop has a NOS blue with kevlar corners that might match nicer, but until then. If anyone has a seat they want to trade I'd be willing. This one has a few scuffs here and there.

that bike 'O steel is all business...fantastic :D

ah, kore elite stems from back in the day...I remember when they first came out, they were like $100 or somewhere around there; I went a couple weeks without eating lunch to buy one...now they go on ebay for a few dollars...why no love? I've got one in silver and black still...somewhere.

i've got a 135/0º elite in silver i want to trade for a 135/10º...
i love kore stems.