Pace RC200 F8 modern build

Awkward Kid

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
So the year is 92/93. I race every other weekend on a stumpy with mag21's and full LX. Waiting to start at Sherwood pines (under 16's) i look to my left as see a Pace RC200. Wow. Only seen those in mags before. Its so nice i made a hash of the start! Fact! Fast forward a good few years. Moved away from home living in Notts. Walking into work every morning from West Bridgeford i'd be passed by someone on a Pace. Everyday Wow! And now! Well i've currently got 2! Dont ask! But this is my dream bike! Shown as a mock build. Mavic Crossmax, Wildgrippers, Charge seat, Syncros post (full XTR to pop on) WCS stem with ritchey flat bars (thanks for the advice boys n girls) and i'm so so chuffed! I sold my old stead and project (M4 stumpy and Dale F700 Volvo rep) to get her and wasn't sure if i'd made the right choice! But this is def one of those that will keep me happy for years! Shall post more pics as the i build her. I've chosen to use Fox front end as they are the best i've used. Had RC35 & 36, Rockshox etc and these are ace forks. I fully intend on using my steed and will be spec'd so! :D

Attachments

• DSC03745.jpg
    DSC03745.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 11,059
Looks good with those forks. I like to see older bikes speced up with good modern kit which makes them really useable. Nice one.

Few more pics! Changed post for a thompson, awaiting chain and ride! Thinking the Grippers arent the best??? May sell them! Never been out doors £55 delivered?

Attachments

• DSC03754.jpg
    DSC03754.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 11,000
  • DSC03755.jpg
    DSC03755.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 11,000
  • DSC03756.jpg
    DSC03756.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 11,000
  • DSC03757.jpg
    DSC03757.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 11,000
nice kitchen

were riding sherwood today by the way , carpark at 6 for a gentle for hours ride

Nope! I sold my M4 and my Dale to fund the Pace. I've 3 frames 2 sets of wheels etc etc etc Oh and a BMX! Nothing to give the Pines a kick in! :cry:
Next time though, count me in!!!

Back