Dialledbikes Love/Hate SS ##Updated pics - now with boing!##

Thorpie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
With some cracking new bikes on here just thought I would put on some updated pics of my 2007 Dialled Love/Hate SS. Now has Pace RC31 Ti forks, XT Hubs on DT Swiss rims, Hope Mono Mini brakes and a Ti SDG saddle. Just need to get the front brake cable shortened and it is spot on, for now!

Trevor.

Attachments

• Dialledbikes Love Hate SS 003 (Small).jpg
    Dialledbikes Love Hate SS 003 (Small).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 2,991
  • Dialledbikes Love Hate SS 001 (Small).jpg
    Dialledbikes Love Hate SS 001 (Small).jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 2,991
  • Dialledbikes Love Hate SS 004 (Small).jpg
    Dialledbikes Love Hate SS 004 (Small).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 2,991
Looking nice - I like that a lot, I think that I could get on with one. :cool:
It has the Phil Wood EBB doesn't it? I reckon that an EBB and vertical dropouts is the way to go for singlespeed.

This is nice buddy :cool: :cool:, light? What size is it too, oh and whats tyhe differencr between the phil wood BBs? The relieved one?

kaiser":18uzideu said:
This is nice buddy :cool: :cool:, light? What size is it too, oh and whats tyhe differencr between the phil wood BBs? The relieved one?

Very light mate especially with the Ti RC31 and some XC wheels. Not sure what the differences are with the Phil Wood BB's and it is a medium (17.5 inches).

Trevor.

Andy R":3nqp1qa5 said:
Looking nice - I like that a lot, I think that I could get on with one. :cool:
It has the Phil Wood EBB doesn't it? I reckon that an EBB and vertical dropouts is the way to go for singlespeed.

Totally agree, I thionk if your going to SS a geared bike you should cut off the hangar.....no going back then :D

Nice bike that, colour is spot on

A couple of updated pictures. My Dialled Love/Hate now has a 100mm Rockshox Reba Race and I am loving the increased comfort! It also allows me to run a larger front disc and seems to stop the horrible brake rub I used to get with flexible rigid forks.

Trevor.

Attachments

• DSC00149 (Small).JPG
    DSC00149 (Small).JPG
    56 KB · Views: 2,659
  • DSC00151 (Small).JPG
    DSC00151 (Small).JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 2,659
Back