Give us a Kish..another Kish..Defiants Race

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Kish recieved very promptly....and the build begins.
Was a bit worried putting 26ers on a 650B frame....but apart from the large gap between front tyre and crown...it looks fine...in my opinion.
The colour is gorgeous....looks baby blue in photos but the blue has more grey in it....very understated and cool.
So far I have used a black King headset I had rather than sourcing a silver one...looks OK.
Anyway...this is what I managed to do today at work...just waiting for some more bits to arrive.
BTW This is a limited anniversary run celebrating 15 years of Kish....complete with the colour matched Igleheart forks.
Only 15 made and I suspect this is the only one in Europe.
Ebaystuff564-1.jpg

Ebaystuff565-1.jpg

Ebaystuff566.jpg

Ebaystuff567.jpg

Ebaystuff568-1.jpg

clunker":3jc8w6b4 said:
Lovely mate, been looking out for you posting up some pics, bet you cant wait to get out on it.

Not arf.....looking forward to see how it rides.

Might take some better pictures when its done :oops: :LOL:

Schweeeet :cool: think the black ck looks good, after all the frames the star :D reckon i would de-decal those rims for a plainer classier look.

That is (will be) a really really gorgeous looking bike-

Not sure what the actual difference in size is between 650 and 26" but that looks fine/ the forks are suspension corrected so the gap would be there whatever wheel you had in.

:shock:

Carl, my god that is nice.. no.. not just nice, bloody awesome..

Just a tip, stop messing around with cable discs.. Scant has got a lovely set of silver hope mono's in the for sale section for £120.. a steal no less. they would look great on that... ;)

OrangeRetro":1zejdz7k said:
:shock:

Carl, my god that is nice.. no.. not just nice, bloody awesome..

Just a tip, stop messing around with cable discs.. Scant has got a lovely set of silver hope mono's in the for sale section for £120.. a steal no less. they would look great on that... ;)

Thanks mate...to be fair...I have gained a lot of respect for cable disc...always thought they were cheap mans 'proper' disc..but not BB7's....they are fecking great.

Cheers, Carl

Back