2009 carbon road bike build

Shamus

BoTM Winner
rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Got this yeaterday... now must decide groupset and other parts.
Campagnolo but Super Record or Record... :roll:

eps8.jpg

eps10.jpg

eps2.jpg

eps9.jpg

eps1.jpg

eps5.jpg

eps4.jpg

eps.jpg

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: wooooow bling that thing with the dura ace group campag is ok but shimano dura is just super sweet  ;)  ;)

Sithlord":1qfifeao said:
:cool: :cool: Super record or Sram Red ;) ... Shimano on a Colnago ARE YOU MAD !!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Erm...most pro teams using Colnagos had Dura-ace,although not many are on them this year :cry:
Go for Super Record,not much lighter than Record but has ceramic bearings etc.. :cool:

Lovin the Lightweight by the way,must be Obermyers :cool: :cool: :cool:

I was thinking new Dura-Ace, but cant do it!
Wife said that bike stays outdoors if it has Shimano on it.... must put Campagnolo. :LOL: She is huge Italian fan.

Stem and bar going to be 3T team and saddle possible SLR Team edition, white with red stripe.
For seatpost I need setback, so Campagnolo Record or Colnagos own.

Wife said that bike stays outdoors if it has Shimano on it.... must put Campagnolo. She is huge Italian fan.

:LOL: :LOL:

Sounds like my type of lady, when you wanna trade her in fella, can I have dibbs please :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

italian frames should have italian groupsets.

please note the fullstop at the end of the above sentence! :D

and that being carbon should have the best, super record. you spend that much on a frame, then spend that much on the wheels and not put the best available groupset on it? it would be rude.

i have to say i personnaly don't like the look of the new super record, i feel it is overly carbon but it is the right choice for that set up.

i also think that the dura ace would look crap on it, mainly coz the new stuff is like john major's favourite suit . . . grey . . . dull . . . boring

:D

Back