1993 GT RTS Team..

spacehopper

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
EDIT: April 2020..

sold the bike a few years ago... (and really regret doing so...!)

a few people have asked where the pics have gone.. so.. heres a link!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/spodhoppe ... 3436565636

4424901587_1a7bf6d643_b.jpg

work in progress so far!! still sorting the frame out :)

will be built with some 1997 bomber z1's (have been resprayed black with red decals..) i have or possibly some SID's when the weather warms up a bit and i respray them.

am going for a black red and silver theme as there are a few bits of raceface stuff going on there.

heres how the frame used to look..

Going to be nice ;)

I have a red Race Face Prodigy stem, 1" 1/8 and 130mm if you need one.

spacehopper":3a611hm1 said:
cheers :D have got just about everything i need for the build now except a shiny finish on the frame ;)

Cool :cool:

Try a tube of Autosol, then a few sessions with Brasso.

thats the plan! have seen your previous posts about polishing ;)

had a little test the other day with some felt wheels on the dremel and they worked beautifully with the autosol.. going to save me a fair bit of elbow grease in the long run!

Rear shock?

Hi, build is looking good - have recently done one myself and about to do another. If you are going to replace the noleen with a Risse, would you consider selling your noleen?

i think the noleen is knackered to be honest but i think im going to keep it anyway if i fancy setting it back up as an original bike down the line,

i do have an RST shock im keeping as a spare for now that i might consider selling once and if i get the risse :)

Rear shock

I didn't know RST did a shock to fit the RTS, you live and learn. Do you have any pics?

Back