Scott Pro Racing World Cup (Endorphin)

henrysthreeironbands

Senior Retro Guru
Just picked her up. Nice paintjob. Does anyone know anything about her? 1999 or 1998 perhaps. Fork is popped. Whole ride needs some tlc. But is she worth the effort, worth keeping, desirable?

ps: not my livingroom ;)

Attachments

• Scott1.jpg
    Scott1.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 8,246
From what i know it is a great bike and the rear drives very comfortable,..

liked one BITD but did not have the money

Cant tell you much about it otherwise that its a really nice bike but not findable in (my)larger sizes...:)

Endorphin

Fantastic race bike that really kicked some ass on the XC circuit BITD, BUT and its a big but! They mainly all broke within 2 years and were not considered safe to ride! Garage Queen only material I'm afraid unless you have a deathwish or don't like the shape of your face at the moment! I would hang it on the wall!

swapped mine cos it was really small for me....had spinergies ....very light bike...dont miss it for a minute. :shock:

re:

they were great! and really expensive...

If you ain't fat or heavy it will hold just fine, I think it's an 98 and it's Retro allright. I think the model launched like in 96 or something, and was all black.

I knew 3-4 people owning theese back in the days, and raced them hard and none had any problems with them, more then it was a really comfortable xc racer. At least 2 of them still rides them today!

Trick, expensive, light, prone to break and pre 98, if that ain't retro?

Lovely ride, great find, I'd say very desirable. I had a look at one of these a while back but the seller wanted top dollar and I wasn't sure. Still on my too long "one day I'll own one" list

Enjoy!!

Back