My poor Trimble

the shop says yes. They are busy fixing many carbon frames. So 2 to 3 weeks wait for return. I did try to fix my self but alas Gorilla glue wasn't up to the ad claims.

Re:

I dare say that should be easy to fix with the right stuff. The professionals will have the right stuff.

Maybe it's God's way of telling you to fit a retro bottom bracket and chainset ;)

Mike

The History Man":21sig2rw said:
Or to lose weight?

me or the bike? Both? 7 oz coming off soon for the T. with no cycling i'll hope i don't add to me..

['I dare say that should be easy to fix with the right stuff. The professionals will have the right stuff.

Maybe it's God's way of telling you to fit a retro bottom bracket and chainset ;)

Mike']

true my French parts were nice. But love the Germans. More to come this week. :D

Mike Muz 67":12iuc1h5 said:
The History Man":12iuc1h5 said:
Or to lose weight?

Just to clarify, he probably weighs less than your left leg ;)

Mike

:oops: true i am under weight for my hight.

It's times like this i wish i had at least anther mtb and a road bike. Not just 3 pairs of wheels. :x

That was way too easy! :LOL:

After seeing all your weight weenie threads with THM (no less) parts etc I’m surprised you haven’t got helium in your Tyres.

How much will all that extra resin weigh?

Though about drillium?

Where’s the polish panto butcher when you need him.

The History Man":2i2l4bt1 said:
That was way too easy! :LOL:

After seeing all your weight weenie threads with THM (no less) parts etc I’m surprised you haven’t got helium in your Tyres.

How much will all that extra resin weigh?

Though about drillium?

Where’s the polish panto butcher when you need him.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back