Kona Kula...project build

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Picked up a frame through a friend at work and it turns out that the frame is practically mint, so now it's turning into a bit of a special project.
It's a Kona Kula Deluxe, Easton ultralite race tubing (the down tube feels paper thin!!!)
Not sure which direction it's headed yet.....

Re:

Forgot to mention I don't know what year it is!!!
Yes the red is delicious :) as is the rest of the frame. I'm almost at a loss to know what to do with itm. It's the nicest frame I've ever had....!!

Muddy paw":3nwugykb said:
twain":3nwugykb said:

That took along while to answer the original question though and i couldn't help answer it at the original time of posting as i missed the post due to being involved with my sons wedding so what's the score with this little gem as i guessed things have moved on since last August ..

are you OK? i posted this on monday this week.... :LOL:

twain":34jexty1 said:
Muddy paw":34jexty1 said:
twain":34jexty1 said:

That took along while to answer the original question though and i couldn't help answer it at the original time of posting as i missed the post due to being involved with my sons wedding so what's the score with this little gem as i guessed things have moved on since last August ..

are you OK? i posted this on monday this week.... :LOL:

My bad :facepalm: , no i'm not alright atm thanks due to me being ill over these last few months hence why i wasn't focused when i wrote the previous post so yes i slipped up :oops: , any way the Kona looks to be in amazing condition so i'm not surprised you snapped it up ;) ..

Re:

Oh...I'll shut up then! To be honest it will probably be a year before I finish it. So feel free to copy and paste that post next august to bring its relevance back up to date ;)
It's hiding in my cupboard as it was a 'delivery at work' purchase completely under the radar...it's gonna be a covert build...

Back