Kona Explosif & GT Zaskar LE - mix with retro and new parts

frohni

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
kona explosif :LOL:

gt zaskar le aqua :cool:

...and my old cannondale f2000sl is now in good hands by an old friend ;)

for me we have very different styles on the aqua but yours is cool too ;)

your decals where replacement ones, right? mine got the original decals

Re:

A Retro/modern mix with sid forks and raceface turbines isnt similar? :p

Yes you show off you still have the original graphics ;) my frame did have some original graphics on when i got it but they were tatty by then and it looks much cleaner with the repro's

They are based on the 94 year i think but without the broken grey pattern inside the lettering. Still very accurate though

LOVE that F2000SL!
I had a version of the Coda/Volvo saddle that had anodised blue rails, it lasted less than six months before one of the rails snapped :( I binned it out of sheer frustration at the time, wish I'd kept the shell as some sort of souvenir.

N/B":15v0pq9g said:
LOVE that F2000SL!
I had a version of the Coda/Volvo saddle that had anodised blue rails, it lasted less than six months before one of the rails snapped :( I binned it out of sheer frustration at the time, wish I'd kept the shell as some sort of souvenir.

yes... the volvo frames especially the caad5's are very cool! bike weight was 8,X or 9kg - very nice race hardtail.

mattiamerca":15v0pq9g said:
woah!
that kona!
amazing! looks like the grandma of the modern surly krampus, but more and more beautiful!
weight?

thank you! yes, i'm very happy with the build, drives great and looks awesome.
10,2kg ;)

Re:

I'm jealous of those raceface Next LP cranks, did you repaint? Where did you get the decals?

Back