2002 Seven Sola Titanium

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Spotted this on Ebay o Friday, and after a great chat with the Seller [and original owner] yesterday morning, agreed a great price; the Seller even offered to drop off..! Beautiful frame in amazing [mostly stored] condition, couple scratches to the Decals, but nothing serious :cool:

Had an M952 Gruppo in a Box, and and some Python shod Crossmax XLs.. Perfect combo :twisted: Have a set of SID Race forks on the way so I can have a front brake ;) 80mm SID WCs in place to fill the gap until they arrive.. Has Disk Tabs out back, but I think I'll run it with Vs..

It'll sit in the Quiver next to the IF Deluxe Ti nicely :twisted:

Attachments

• CbwEPM0WwAApSyo.jpg
    CbwEPM0WwAApSyo.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 1,944
Harryburgundy":99ydkt7g said:
Very nice...the geo looks good too, sometimes these seem to have odd tubes lengths.
What's that...19"?

It's an 18".. Geometry is spot on hey, just looks so proportionate..

71/72
22.9" TT C-C

:cool:

Re: Re:

stevet1":1dwbmjeq said:
Your saddle to bars drop scares me.

That's just how I roll.. ;)

21721945482_cc3440f535_d.jpg
19261989969_b3c7a9e6b7_d.jpg

for gods sake sort out that drain cover! The leaves would pile up in there in the Autumn.

Very nice bike, glad you've also got something a bit more current rather than just a rusty old fleet of antiques. :)

Well.. After a chat with a very good mate [of 20+ years] who has been looking for the right Ti HT for a year or so, it turns out he's always wanted a Seven Sola Ti.. So I have given it to him..

I'll post a photo of his Build when he's finished it.. He's taking the Frame, King Nothreadset and a set of [as good as] NOS SID Race in a beautiful Ti colour and has an M960 Gruppo to stick on it :cool:

Back