On-One Inbred 29'er Singlespeed (updated 18/06).

jimo746

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Took delivery of a nice 18" On-One Inbred frameset from a member on here, it's in very good condition, all credit to the seller, it is actually nicer than I expected.
Also in the package were some Bontrager Rhythm Comp 26" wheels, Deore disc brakes.
I wanted something that could be used & abused in a rigid, singlespeed configuration.
The frame does have a rear mech hanger, so it gives me the option to run gears in the future if I want.

Anyway, should be a fairly simple and straightforward build, nothing fancy, just stuff that works :)

Re:

Made some progress today. BB & headset fitted, steerer cut to length, stem, bars & front brake fitted, seatpost & seat in place, and single chainring fitted to the cranks.

Need to get an IS to post mount adapter for the rear brake, and some cable ties or clips for the brake hoses. There's always something I forget :roll:
Probably need to shorten the hoses as well but will leave that till last.

Re:

Looking good Jim, what size adapter for the rear disc brake you needing? i've got a few spares lying around.

Re: On-One Inbred SS

DynaCol":3e6a0six said:
jimo746":3e6a0six said:
It's a 160mm rotor on the back.
Just checked and I've only got a 180 rear but both 160 and 180 fronts, sorry.

But isnt 180 front same as 160 rear?!?!!?????!!??

Re: On-One Inbred SS

02gf74":2o8nts8d said:
DynaCol":2o8nts8d said:
jimo746":2o8nts8d said:
It's a 160mm rotor on the back.
Just checked and I've only got a 180 rear but both 160 and 180 fronts, sorry.

But isnt 180 front same as 160 rear?!?!!?????!!??
The front's I have are post mount so no they're not the same.

Re:

Went to Hellfrauds yesterday and picked up a 160 rear IS---> Post mount adapter for..... £2 :D result!

Back