Marin b-17 1999

Maxwellbygraves

Dirt Disciple
Hi all, new to the site but recently started building the bike I used to dream off when back at school the pearl white b-17! Got the frame brand new never used and got a used swing arm! Got sandblasted and powdercoated full new bearing kit and busy building up with new parts! Would love to get some photos on get your feed back and thoughts but can't up load on iPhone as there to big could anyone help?

Post up on photo bucket and used the IMG link

Powder coated rear or both? Shame to powder coat a nos frame.

Re:

Very interested in this build as I'm about to start restoring a Mount Vision. Who are you using for the powder coat/sandblasting?

Link to my b17 build in the signature panel.

(Do you have photo edit software on your phone. On my android there is an editor so you can fiddle with the photos. I find resize to about 25% puts them small enough to upload )

Re:

anyone know how the original shock works coil shocks work? I have that along with the swinger 4 way but wasn't sure what one to fit! Haven't got to ride it yet as still busy assembling and got more colour matching parts to for yet! Also anyone know of a good Swingarm protector?

Re:

The shock works one's were terrible. They didn't last really so anything else is an improvement imnsure

Latest posts

Back