2002 Independent Fabrication Deluxe

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I do love my Catalogue Builds :oops: When I saw this in the 2000 IF Catalogue, I fell in love with the look..

I've had a cut out from the Catalogue in my Wallet since then, tucked at the back, hoping that one day it'll see the Bike Stand..

17050498106_3b7bc1df08_o_d.jpg

So, 15 Years Later, it's time to build it :twisted:

21707410026_8cb22cfb7c_c_d.jpg

For some unknown reason, Argos Racing stuffed up the job first time around, so I sent it back and received it last week.. Six months after I'd sent it off in the first place.. Hey ho, these things take time I guess..

21742822901_054228b212_c_d.jpg

Have had this King Ti sitting around for a while, can't find the Black King I had destined for it..

21721936142_9963d7fa4c_c_d.jpg

Tune in..

21545506700_eed4769bdc_c_d.jpg

Have also had an M952 Gruppo awaiting this Build, but discivered the BB was 116mm.. Turns out that wasn't such a bad fit after all..

21733488985_dcf60a09fc_c_d.jpg

Build so far.. Could do with that Wanted being sorted for a set of them SIDs..

21545505410_d2db5bb69e_b_d.jpg

Re: 2002 IF Deluxe

kingroon":1a0emrp3 said:
I do love my Catalogue Builds :oops: When I saw this in the 2000 IF Catalogue, I fell in love with the look..
I've had a cut out from the Catalogue in my Wallet since then, tucked at the back, hoping that one day it'll see the Bike Stand..
i know that mood! i've passed the same things from 2001 to 2007 for my old rm slayer...
this IB is so damn beautiful!!!
it looks so perfect with the rigid fork...and with the "old" (most beautiful edition in my opinion) xtr...

Re: Re:

mattiamerca":wkhnejdl said:
this IB is so damn beautiful!!!
it looks so perfect with the rigid fork...and with the "old" (most beautiful edition in my opinion) xtr...

Yeah, M952 is still an awesome Gruppo.. :twisted:

SEANSTEPHENS":wkhnejdl said:
Nice colours! If you wanted to do a swap for that ti headset, i have a black ck to put towards it :)

I found the Black CK NoThreadset [I had planned for it originally] the other evening..! If you want the Ti one though, I'll let it go, PM me if interested :cool:

I've snagged an awesome set of Crossmax XLs from Veritas_rs, they are in amazing condition, apart from some flaking of the Ceramic on the rear wheel.. But I have a NOS XL rim in the stores, so that will be getting laced up asap :cool:

stuckinthenineties":1msz3zba said:
are you gonna find some red sids for it as well? :cool:

Ya ya.. Scouring Ebay [and here!] daily.. :cool:

kingroon":2iydnvh8 said:
stuckinthenineties":2iydnvh8 said:
are you gonna find some red sids for it as well? :cool:
Ya ya.. Scouring Ebay [and here!] daily.. :cool:
Sorted.. :cool:

Even managed to get the correct crown i.e. the Early Sexy one ;)

Attachments

• 1_f.jpg
    1_f.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 3,369
Back