It's a really really pink Surly

Is that modern in an old fahioned way or old fashioned in a modern way?

Either way I really like it.

doctorstewie":nbcqoich said:
That's ace. And...very pink. I like those wheels - can you tell us a bit about them?

Oh sure. Crank Brothers Cobalt 2 wheels. Fairly light and and work well. It's a rigid 26" steel singlespeed, so not exactly the most modern choice. But I do think the 1x1 is really the ultimate Surly. I'm 6'2 and this is a 22" frame. Pink seemed like the right choice. The pink Paul levers make things feel extra special.

Nice 1X1 Rolondo!
Great bikes, I love mine and yours looks cool in the tea berry colour.
Put some 2.75 Dirt Wizards on it and you will love it even more :)
Enjoy that fine set up machine :)

Jamie

Hi Coomber, yeah, the26'ers were out the Christmas before last.
I picked up a set from Charlie the bikemonger from the first lot in. I think he bought the whole batch preorder. I love them.

Jamie

Jamiedyer":3kdx6n7t said:
Hi Coomber, yeah, the26'ers were out the Christmas before last.
I picked up a set from Charlie the bikemonger from the first lot in. I think he bought the whole batch preorder. I love them.

Jamie

That's cool. Will a dirt wizard fit? Clearance on the rear of the 29ers would be max 2.4 I guess depending on tyre/rim combo.

The 1x1s will take the 2.75 Dirt Wizard no problem and the earlier 1X1 without the droped top tube like mine and epicycles will take a knard 3.0, the dropped top tube model like Rolondos has the bend in the stays in just the wrong place so it will rub :(
They would be brilliant on a 29'er but don't know about a KM though.

Jamie

Back