'The Ant' - Giant Acid fun pub jumps bike thing....

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
One or two of you may remember this.... viewtopic.php?f=21&t=325396

Well, it's now become this, with the help of a cheap seat post off Fraser ('fjpshaw') and his Bombers which he rebuilt for me in exchange for a tatty old LTS frame - thanks again! :D

XT 9 speed, and a mish mash of other kit, a quick ride round the driveway and lane and a few tweeks, and it's good to go! As soon as we get some rain I shall go find some mud....

Attachments

• Giant Acid 006.JPG
    Giant Acid 006.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 850
  • Giant Acid 005.JPG
    Giant Acid 005.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 850
  • Giant Acid 002.JPG
    Giant Acid 002.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 850
  • Giant Acid 001.JPG
    Giant Acid 001.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 850
  • Giant Acid 004.JPG
    Giant Acid 004.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 850
  • Giant Acid 003.JPG
    Giant Acid 003.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 850
Re:

Na, I never take anything too seriously! :LOL:

Just added up cost, and considering I was given the wheels (thanks Dad) and a lot of the other stuff owed me nothing, it still stands me £249 as it is :shock:

Makes you think to be honest. Best I don't start totting up the Explosif build... Went with the triple chainset and front mech, as I had the kit to do it, it can always go back to a single front ring if it has to, but it will get used properly off road, so gears, and lots of them, will be good.

Nice work kaz that really does look the business and ready to race ;) , although tbh i had forgotten about the frame but you've made it well worth the wait :cool: ,,

Re:

Thanks guys, I have my moments :LOL:

May change the saddle for my red and black Flite gel. And shave all of 50g off the overall heft of the thing... :facepalm:

I like the way that saddle looks kaz but if i had the choice i'd be fitting the Flite even if it's just because of the shape ;) ..

Back